Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend!

We relaxed this weekend. It is always nice for Richard when the weekend comes because he finally gets to relax. Friday we went out to eat and bowling with a bunch of his friends. I just love his friends. They are all different from one another but they mesh together like one big family. Some of the wives and girlfriends were there too so that was nice to meet some of them and make friendships. It's nice to have a support system.
On sunday we did see the movie Horton Hears a Who. It was really cute. I just love animated films. Steve Carell and Jim Carrey are a good pair. I would definitely recommend it especially if you have children. I had the opportunity to sit next to a little girl, she looked about 4 years old. To hear a child laugh during a movie is just precious. I couldn't help but laugh every time she did. It just melts your heart. Children are so wonderful. I find myself being baby hungry. Richard puts up with me a lot when I talk about kids. I think he wants them too, so we are okay. We're working on it...:)
Well that is about it for now. Got a busy day planned today.

No comments: