Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

One of those days...

"Do you ever have one of those days, where you feel so helpless or like you can't do anything right?" Today is that day. I woke up kind of grumpy and snapped at Richard. I hate doing that. The look on his face just breaks my heart. He left for work and I started to work on our blog, and our internet shut off like 3 times, during it. Urgh!!!! Then nothing good came in the mail. All bills!!!!!! I decided to give up for a while and went to load the dishwasher.....well little did I know that it was flooded. Our roommate did dishes the night before and it ended up flooding. Our sink was full of water too. I had no idea how to clean it out, so instead of calling a plumber or someone I used every towel we own and just soaked it up. I ended up taking a piece of it apart so I could get all the water and now I can't get the piece back on. To make matters worse, I have to do the dishes in the sink now (but not on the side with the disposal cuz it will back up). Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I recieved a comment from a very dear friend on facebook and it made my day all better.
I just need to remember trials happen for a reason and no matter what we are loved, by someone, and if not anyone at least we have our Heavenly Father.

No comments: