Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!!!!

Well another holiday has come and gone. We didn't really plan anything but it ended up being a great day. Richard and I love breakfast. It is by far our favorite meal, so we ran to the store to pick up a few things and came home and cooked. It was really sweet to be in the kitchen with him. He is so anxious to learn how to cook. He watches me whenever he gets a chance and is always willing to help. He made the pancakes from scratch (mom he is a natural) and just kept me company while I was in the kitchen. I fall in love with him more and more when he does little things like that for me. Our roommates were here too so we made breakfast for them too. It was nice to have another couple around. We all just hung out and played monopoly, scattergories, trouble and yahtzee. It reminded me of all of you. All of the holiday's growing up was all about family time and just having fun. We did make dinner. Again Richard helped with dinner, he made the mashed potatoes and frosting for the cake. He is getting to be pretty good in the kitchen. I am thoroughly impressed. I was joking around with him and said, "so when I get pregnant, or I am sick, you can cook for me", he just laughed and said "i order take-out very well." Oh well, guess we will have to keep working on the training. :) It was overall a wonderful day. Full of laughter, smiles, good food, games and happiness.

1 comment:

The Southwicks said...

Hey Holly, i am so glad you find my blog! Congrats, I am so excited for you! You guys look so happy. It was good to hear from you, we should definately catch up!