Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Getting Started

We are new to the blogging world. So many of our friends have a page so we thought we would join in. I like the idea of being able to share thoughts, feelings, pictures and every day happenings with the ones we love.
Richard and I got married on December 8, 2007. We live in Alaska while he is stationed at Fort Richardson. We should only have about 2 years left of the military and then heading back to the lower 48. We do like it up here though. It is the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen. With some of the tallest mountains and greenest trees sitting under the bluest skies, its definitely truth that there is a God. Richard is an engineer in the Army and I am an On-board trainer for Princess Tours. My job is only seasonal so right now I am unemployed. That means I get to take care of the house and cook and basically be the housewife that as a little girl always wanted to be. :) I do miss working though.
The next couple of days I will catch you all up on the last year of our lives. Keep an eye out for new blogs.

No comments: