Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just some thoughts



Today is a good day already. Woke up from a wonderful nights rest feeling awake and alert. Switched over Richards uniform to a clean one, packed his bad for PT and made his lunch. Kissed him goodbye and got to working on the house. Cleaned the dishes and kitchen and did my pilates workout. Folded some laundry and made the bed. Opened up the blinds and it snowed last night. Not a ton but some flurries. The sun is shining already at 10:45 so it is just looking to be a beautiful day. I can't help but think of all I am grateful for. I am so blessed to have a husband that loves me and treats me like a queen. I have the most wonderful family. We are scattered around the country but we are still strong and linked in love. I have a place to live. I have clothes to wear and food to eat. I have a car that is very reliable. I have the ability to hear, see, smell, touch and feel. I am healthy. I live in a free country because of the men and women who are fighting for us. I have great friends. I am honored to live in this time where I have so many opportunities and choices for my life. I can do whatever I want. I am so blessed to have a Lord who loves me unconditionally. I am thankful for books and education. I love the reminder of beauty outside that makes my anger or sadness just whither away. I am grateful for second chances and forgiveness and repentance, whether it be from Heavenly Father, my husband, or my family. I am so happy to be able to live every day.

No comments: