Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Scared!

So this morning after Richard left for PT, I of course went back to sleep. I was enjoying my sleep when all of the sudden I heard this crash that scared me so bad that I sat straight up in bed. I called for Lesley's name and my heart was racing so bad. It sounded like a window had been broken. I was so afraid that something had happened in Lesley's bedroom. (we have a bunch of crazy people that live around us and her window faces the road) so we both got up and realized we were fine so where did it come from...........we finally checked the bathroom and the shower rod and curtain had fallen down. OH MY GOODNESS...we laughed for a few minutes but then took a deep breath glad that was the problem and not something else. Stupid shower rod.

No comments: