Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Can't sleep!

Yep it's 12:45 in the morning. My tummy is upset, my husband is snoring and my roommates won't stop opening and closing their door. So I decide to get up and play on the computer until I am so freaking tired I can't keep my eyes open. It's amazing how quiet it is at night. I swear you can hear everything. Our house is so not sound proof. I hear cars, and people walking by, the wind blowing, neighbors talking, dogs barking, neighbors walking up the stairs, doors opening and closing, you name it I hear it. T.V. shows crap at this time at night. Maybe I am having a pity party for myself right now but I just want to go to sleep......:(

1 comment:

Emily said...

Holly, we are so glad that you found our blog! We loved looking at yours too and seeing your pictures. We are glad that you guys are doing so well!! :) Have a great weekend!