Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Ultrasound!!

So as you know, today was supposed to be the day we find out what we are having. Well, we got to our doctor's appointment and apparently my doctor forgot to place an order for me to have the ultrasound. Let me explain, the military facility that I have my appointments at don't have enough technicians so they have to call our insurance company and put out an order for the ultrasound. The insurance comp. then calls me and tells me where to go (an outside source not on base). She forgot to make the call. And with Richard leaving on Friday to go to California for a month we will not be finding out until september. I was/am heartbroken. I cried. Probably made the doctor uncomfortable but I was upset. So needless to say we still don't know. But on the other hand the baby is doing great. He/she is right on schedule, with a heartbeat of 150. I can't wait for movement.

2 comments:

The Southwicks said...

Thats no fun! Hang in there though, it will go by fast! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

Joy said...

I'm sorry that happened to you. I would've been really sad as well. on the other hand when I first started feeling Erik move, before the kicking, it felt like butterflies in my stomach. I didn't even realize it for a while but I was always on edge when I felt him move for a while and then didn't feel him move for the rest of the day I sometimes got worried but eventually would feel him move again. Good luck!