Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Just checkin in!!

So I need to apologize, it has been almost a month since I last posted. I don't have any exciting news, or fun stories. Life here in Alaska is pretty dull right now. We are just living day to day because being in the military that is all you are allowed to live. You never know what the next day will have in store.

However, in two weeks (July 28) we go in for our 20 week visit and that my friends is the fun one. We get to find out what we will be having. You better believe we will have a post for that day. So until then, everyone take care and have a freakin fantastic week.

1 comment:

Briar Rose said...

Holly,this is Tiana. Congrats on the baby! I am so happy for you. Don't worry I am so glad you found my blog, it's great to hear from old friends. Good luck on the 28th it is a blast.