Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memories!!!

Okay so being pregnant I have all this time to think, well mostly it's just my mind wandering, and lately one place it wanders the most is my past and all of my friends old and new. I won't go into a huge sob story but about 4 years ago someone who I thought I was dear friends with didn't have the courage to call and ask for help so instead got evicted from his apartment which mean't all my belongings that I had so faithfully stored with him were too evicted. And in the world or evicitions that means thrown away not able to retrieve. In those belongings were my 2 scrapbooks that I had made with every picture I ever owned and a few journals. Yes, I lost a lot of things but out of everything those make my sad the most. So during all my wanderings I began to think, "why not just ask your friends?" So I ask each of you, if you have any memories/pictures of me/us I would be eternally grateful if you shared them with me. I am gonna start to put a time line together so my children have something to read about. I would love any story or stories. I am truly blessed with an abundance of friends in my life. I am grateful for each and every one of you, and look forward to the times when our paths cross again.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Well, I have found at least one picture of us at Jerry's wedding reception. And I do want to share some stories. Although I think I will email them to you. Hopefully I'll get to it soon. We'll be on vacation through the 9th. I'll try to get to it after that. I love my scrapbooks. I would be really upset if something happened to them. I can feel that pain with you.