Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Baby Names!

Alright, 8 days and counting. One of my many requests was to have baby names picked out when we go to our next doctor's appointment. So Richard and I sat down yesterday and decided on two. They came so easily. I picked the girls name and he picked the boys name. Also we looked up on the web site howmanyofme.com to check to see how popular the names were. Needless to say they have very good odds. These are the names we love. For a girl MADISON SUSAN (Susan is Richards moms name) and for a boy JACKSON LEE (lee is richards middle name). It finally feels real. I am so super excited to find out what we are having. Tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly,
I love the names you picked out! Is it wrong to hope for a girl, so that you use Susan? Aren't you going to post any pregnant pictures? I hope all is well.

Love,
Susan