Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

I've been TAGGED!!!!

A is for Age: 28 (so close to 30)

B is for Burger of choice: one with cheese, lettuce, bacon, ketchup, mustard. Oh as long as its good.

C is for Car I drive: 2008 Toyota Rav4.

D is for Dogs name: we don't have a dog, but when we do get one, Richard will name it.

E is for Essential item you use every day: my lotion, body and face. It is too dry in Alaska to not use it.

F is for your Favorite TV show: I love love love Army Wives

G is for your favorite Game: Scattergories

H is for Home state: Michigan

I is for Instruments you play: none, but I would love to play the piano

J is for favorite Juice: Orange

K is for whose bum would you like to Kick: the people who can't make up there minds about Richard going to Iraq or not

L is for Last restaurant at which you ate: McGinleys

M is for your favorite Muppet: I don't even remember the muppets

N is for the Number of piercings: one in each ear

O is for the Overnight hospital stays: none yet

P is for People you were with today: Richard, Jon, Schneider, Fautch and Hurst

Q is for what do you do with your Quiet time: read, do crosswords/sudoku or sleep

R is for biggest Regret: I don't believe in regrets

S is for status: Married

T is for Time you woke up today: 9:30

U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I don't think there is anything

V is for Vegetable you love: Asparagus

W is for Worst habit: biting my nails

X is for X-rays you've had: Dental, and a ton after my car accident oh and in 6th grade when I broke my leg

Y is for Yummy food you ate today: mozzarella sticks from Arby's (a craving)

Z is for Zodiac: Gemini

I tag Jamie, Tiffany and Melinda. Love you girls.

No comments: