Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

ITS A BOY!!!!!!

Yay!! Today is one of the greatest days of our lives. After confusion and miscommunication I finally went to our sonogram today. Little Jackson Lee Dalton will be the next addition to our family. The technician was so wonderful. During the hour long appointment, she measured everything from Head to brain to feet to legs and organs. He was so active the whole time she was examining me. It seemed as if he knew what she was doing, because when she went to measure his face he put his hands up there, when she got to the umbilical cord he started playing with it. He did sommersaults and flips like crazy. I love that my baby is active. Another cool thing is she measured me at 22 weeks 3 days which is actually 9 days ahead of what we initially thought. I am so stoked. This is so real. I have always wanted to be a mommy and finally it is coming true. I am truly blessed with this great responsiblity. I am blessed with the most wonderful husband that supports me every step of the way and is just as involved as I am. Jackson has the best daddy. I thank Heavenly Father every day for this lovely gift and hope that I can make him proud.

3 comments:

Joy said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you.

Tenille said...

Congratulations!!! I absolutley LOVE the name you have chosen for your little guy. Just think- you're more then half way there!

Emily said...

Congratulations Holly! It's been so long since we visited. I love the name you picked out too. I can't wait to hear more of your baby updates. :)