Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Madison is 3!!!

My precious Madison turned 3. She loves all things girl so we mixed Disney princesses with Minnie Mouse. Cupcakes was the choice this time, it was easy and less time consuming. 


I used the same concept as Jackson's birthday and made a Minnie Mouse without her bow. So we played pin-the-bow-on-Minnie. It was a hit. Madison's bow is the big red one. NOT BAD. Of course Jackson got his right in the right spot again. I swear that kid. Geica and I weren't even close. LOL. 


She got a new Minnie doll and Minnie dress. As you can tell, she was pretty excited. 

Madison is such a girl. I love it. I am not a girly girl so it is actually fun playing girly things with her. She wants to do everything I do. We have to paint our toes and fingers at least 2 times a week. She loves to dress up and prefers dresses over any other type of clothing right now. She is independent but loves to snuggle with me still. She wants to be doing so much more than I allow. She thinks she is so big. We are currently easing into potty training. She is so smart. Her speech is a little behind so when we go to her yearly check-up we will be asking if she can see a therapist. It is definitely a frustration for both of us. She brushes her own teeth. She loves baths. She loves her church class. She loves to have her picture taken.  She is my ball of energy. They girl never sits down, even when she should be eating she is up and down out of her chair. She is warming up to the babies and has good and bad moments. Her and Jackson are getting along much better. She is his little shadow, which I am afraid will probably be that way forever. I am just so lucky to have her as a daughter. She is such a sweet spirit. 

No comments: