Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

My sweet Madison


I chose this photo for many different reasons. It portrays my sweet daughter to a tee. At this moment she had been sitting with me for about 10 seconds. This was taken after I delivered the twins. My mom brought Madison and Jackson to come see me and when they walked in I had an oxygen mask on and it freaked Madison out. She cried for quite a while and wouldn't come near me. After what seemed like an eternity she finally sat with me but needed her bear "Belle" to sit with her. The face she is making is her whimper getting over crying face. I am sharing my jello which made it a  little better. 

So from this picture I see Madison in all her wonderfulness. She is such a little mommy to her babies (stuffed animals).
She loves me.
She is definitely a mommy's girl.
She loves food.
She is very concerned if I am ever upset or cranky or hurt.
She is my little firecracker. She has a huge personality.
She is only 2 almost 3 so she has a real hard time sharing.
She isn't talking the best so she gets frustrated because we don't always understand her.
She loves Minnie Mouse to the extent of an obsession.
She loves her family.
She will do anything I do.
She is very girly (loves her toes painted, shoes, makeup, dresses)
She is also athletic.
She is full of energy
She is not afraid of anything.
She loves being outside and riding her bike.
She adores Jackson and follows him in everything.

We were so excited when we found out we were pregnant with a girl. We figured our lives were complete now that we were going to have one of each. Madison is full of laughter and love. She has made me a better person and is such a sweet girl. She loves to snuggle when it is time for bed and loves for me to rub her head. 

We are so lucky she chose us to be her parents. 

No comments: