Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

No pictures just thoughts

I sit at my computer thinking I need to go to sleep but instead I am playing this mindless game of Bejeweled and listening to the baby monitor to my 4 angels sleeping and I can't help but be overwhelmed with gratitude to my Heavenly Father. As I am getting ready to shut off the computer Madison wakes up and wants to snuggle on my bed and I melt. I am one lucky momma. I have a man who loves me no matter what. I have the worlds most beautiful children who at times drive me crazy but I wouldn't change it for the world. I have a mother who keeps me in check and loves me unconditionally. I have the gospel of Jesus Christ to keep me grounded and know there is life eternal. I have a car that is reliable and fits my whole brood of a family. I have a roof over my head and food in my cupboards. All the rest is trivial. It is times like this that remind me that I need not stress over the rest. No I don't have an enormous bank account, and no we don't go on vacations or buy expensive things but we are happy. I am so blessed to be able to care for my family and raise them in the gospel. I just hope they remember that and not my yelling and freak out sessions.

No comments: