Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Jackson

We took Jackson to the doctor on 3/29 for his 4 yr old check up. He is doing great. He is 57 lbs, down from 59. He is 42.5 inches tall and still growing. His BP was 97/50. They tested his vision and urine. He felt like such a big boy having all that done. I just love this little man. We have a lot to learn still but he is doing great. I feel as a mom that I am a failure sometimes especially when my other mom friends are posting things all over facebook about their kids reading, writing and adding at this age. I mean am I supposed to be doing that?
Anyway!

Jackson knows all of his shapes
He can write JACK
He can say his alphabet
He can count to 10.
He is practicing coloring in the lines and he is doing well.
He can walk down the stairs with out holding on.
He does chores to earn money.
He loves cars.
He loves movies and cartoons (maybe too much)
He helps me make dinner.
He loves to help do dishes.
He can fold laundry.
He loves to feed the babies.
He carries them around the room.
He is in CTR 4.
He knows who Jesus is.

I am sure there are more things he does but that is all I can think of. Just the last month he has finally gotten over his shyness. In fact he went to the opposite end of the spectrum. He is very chatty to anyone who will listen and talk back. He is super proud of his "babies" and likes to tell everyone about Logan and Savannah. It is so stinking adorable. He is such a good big brother and the 3 younger are so lucky to have him around.

No comments: