Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

I think the Lord is trying to tell us to be prepared.......

So July 2, 2007 I met Richard, 5 months later we got married, and moved into a new apartment. 4 months after that we found out we were pregnant and the very next day moved into another apartment, and then my brother moved in with us. Just two days ago we found out that Richard is getting out of the army earlier than expected which means in 4 months we will be moving again this time to the lower 48. That puts us in august/september and then 4 months from then our little bundle of joy is due. Do you see a pattern? I was talking to my mom the other day on the phone and her being wise says "I think this is the Lords way of teaching us to be flexible and able to change, so if anything comes along, we can handle it." I don't for one second think things happen just because, there is a plan and man I hope we pass the test. It definitely keeps us on our toes and life is never dull. I am grateful for the lessons we are given in life whether great or small.

1 comment:

Tenille said...

Holly- I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on the exciting news! You will be a wonderful mommy and I am so happy for you! Also... I love all of the pictures on your blog. You look SOOOOO happy in every picture. I hope one day our paths will cross again. Til then, I'll enjoy reading your blog!