Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

All things pregnant!

I went to my first real pre-natal visit yesterday. I say that because although I have been to the hospital and doctor's office twice now, those were for emergencies, this one was scheduled and did all the technical stuff. It went really well. I have lucked out with not having any really bad symptoms, except I am extremely tired a lot of the time. All of my vitals checked out wonderfully, the babies heartbeat is 157bpm which is perfect. I am no longer a difficult case. I can go on and have a normal pregnancy. That was music to my ears. I am almost through my first trimester so I hope this next one brings great things. I have made a few friends out here that are wives/girlfriends of my husbands friends and they are also pregnant so I have a wonderful support group. Its a different life being pregnant, in the military and so far away from home. I have a wonderful husband though, he is taking care of me any way he can. Just love him to pieces.

No comments: