Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And then there were three.............


Yep, we are pregnant!!! I know I have told a lot of you already but it's actually real now. We went to the doctor this morning as a follow up of some complications we had two weeks ago and everything checked out wonderfully. We are 8 weeks and 1 day along. The baby's heart beat was perfect and he/she is moving along just great. It is such a different feeling to actually hear and see your baby for the first time. Something that I will never forget.
As for everything else in our lives we are doing well. Richard is working hard and I on the other hand am not working. I did get the okay today so I plan on looking for something to keep me busy. My youngest brother Jonathon moved in with us on the 26th, it's been great thus far. Him and Richard have gotten along very smoothly, that makes me very happy. We are loving our new apartment and all that comes with it. Overall life is wonderful.

3 comments:

Girls Rule! said...

Holly,
I am so excited for you. You know me and kids. Congratulations!! Love ya!

Paxton said...

I am so excited for you!!

The Southwicks said...

Congrats...thats awesome...post lots of pictures!!!