Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

My husband!!!

Richard is so great. I have been unemployed for a little over 2 months now and I owe it all to him. He is going to school full time and working about 20 hours a week, all so I can stay home. I will be completely honest and say I have been waiting for this day. It took a little while to get to this place. Richard didn't always understand why I wanted to stay home. He comes from a mother that worked almost his whole life so the stay-at-home mom things was foreign. Well I think he finally understands and it actually has eased his burden more too. Just today he registered for winter classes and realized he can go whenever and doesn't have to work around my schedule. He has more time with the kids because he doesn't have to worry about watching them like he was before. He has more time for homework and can focus on class more. He hasn't missed one class yet. I am so proud of him. He didn't really have any male figure to look up to in his life and he is setting such a good example to his children. He is definitely breaking the mold of the Dalton name. He has already finished 2 years of college and even he says he is proud of himself. I am so happy that he is happy. He is enjoying school even though it is rough for him sometimes. He tries his best and doesn't give up. He is a good father. I know if it was 6 years ago, he would never think he would be married to a mormon with almost 4 kids but I know he loves his life and wouldn't change it for the world. I love that he plays with the kids. I love the relationship they have. He is the fun, calm parent. They just look up to him. I am proud of him. He has grown up into a man just in the last year. I see this change in him that just makes me fall in love with him more and more. I look forward to many more years.

No comments: