Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Jackson

What can I say about my little bug? He is just wonderful. Of course we have our moments but for the most part he is a sensitive, tender little man. He currently weighs 50 lbs and is 42 inches tall. He is my linebacker (wishful thinking). -he can count to 10 -he can recognize groups of 1,2 or 3 items -he knows all of his shapes and colors -HE LOVES TO SING -he loves cars (he's up to about 200 now) -he is a big helper -he loves transformers, avengers, ironman, hulk, batman (pretty much all superheroes) -he loves Bob the Builder -he loves building things with his legos -he loves setting up his train track and playing with Thomas -he has been potty trained since about may (thank goodness) -he doesn't take naps anymore -he loves being outside (and actually runs away from us when it's time to go) -he can do a sommersault -he can say his ABC's -he can recognize the letters J, K, O, G and A -he can draw the letter J -he loves to take pictures -he loves primary (he'll probably cry next year when he has different teachers) -he tries so hard to play with the older kids -he can ride a bike (with training wheels) -he loves the pool -he speaks in complete sentences Jackson is growing everyday and I love hearing him talk. He is so clear and I can understand everything he says. He is very curious and asks me a million questions everyday about where things come from or how things are made. It is fun for me because I really have to answer him correctly. He is so excited about the new babies. We come from a ward that has on average 4 baby blessings a month so needless to say we have a ton of babies. He looks around during sacrament meeting and counts them and says "mommy, another baby" He keeps asking when the babies in my tummy will be here. I know he will be a great big brother as he already is.

No comments: