Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Just my thoughts

So I sit here after Barack Obama has just been re-elected as President and I am sick to my stomach. I now have an even bigger responsibility to teach my children right and how to be self sufficient. I am truly speechless at how ignorant and selfish this country is. Why? Why did they give office to the same man that has put us in the spot we are now? Why are people blind to the whole picture and truth? Do we really think he is going to save us and give you everything for free? Do you really feel Obamacare is the right way to go? Come on. I am not as educated as I should be on some of the issues but I know evil when I see it and Obama is not the right person. Or maybe he is because all the proficies in the scriptures need to come to. I have never felt the end is near like I do right now and it scares me. I want so much more for my children. I want to have a full life with them and see them grow up and see the world for it's beauty, the way God made it to be. I just pray that the righteous will be taken care of and that we will succeed. I feel I am rambling on which I probably am because I have so many things running through my head right now. I want to be a better example for my children and my husband. I want to be a better servant for the lord. I never want to be afraid to share the gospel or stand for what I believe. I definitely have some changes to make. I am not perfect but I want to strive to be more perfect even as our Heavenly Father is. My kids and family deserve that.

No comments: