Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just us!

It's been a week since I last blogged and I keep telling myself that I need to be better at this because it is basically my journal.

Richard is still going strong in school. He has a semi hard semester and is trying his hardest to stay strong. I need to be more supportive and help any way I can. I do find myself getting frustrated with him when he doesn't use his time wisely (or at least like I think he should). I will work on that.

Jackson is getting so big. He is so smart. He is using complete sentences now. Just today he said "I will put this away by myself", I just love him even though he sometimes whines and throws himself on the floor. :) WE have been potty training for 2 weeks now. He is getting better every day. I need to be better at making him go to the potty and not in his pants. But overall we are headed in the right direction.

Madison is so determined. She is me completely. OH NO!!! She is still our little girl. She is 14 months old and can still wear some 9 month clothes but mostly 12 month. I love it. I hope she stays dainty. She is taking more and more steps every day. I am sure she will be walking by next week. She is always so proud of herself when she walks.

I am living each day. I am at a constant battle with myself to be super mom. I have a short fuse and poor jackson gets it more than anyone. I have talked to Richard and we need to make a valiant effort in giving Jackson one on one time. He needs to know that we love him and he is important. I am still working at the Olive Garden. I am striving to be more positive at work, even if that means just keeping my mouth shut and keeping to myself. Whatever helps.

My visiting teachers came over yesterday. They are sweet girls. I am sure we will grow close to each other, as they seem like very loving sisters.

I love my family and my ward. I pray Heavenly Father is pleased with me.

No comments: