Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

A little update!!

So an update to my last blog. Richard went to work on thursday and he was told he needed to go take care of some paperwork. Well little did he know that the paperwork was part of his getting out of the army. The next thing he was told really made me freak out and cry for about 3 hours. Pretty much all of his paperwork is done and we are just waiting for his Sergeant Major to determine when he will sign the orders to let him get out completely. The catch is, as soon as he gets the orders we will have 7 days to finalize everything and get out. If you take a look at the numbers, we could be out of here in two weeks or sooner. I am completely 100% sure the Lord will take care of us and it will all work out but I am still scared. I am due in 30 days and I have to find a place to live in South Carolina, get everything settled, hopefully get the okay to fly out of here, get everything packed and make sure we still have health insurance. I talk to my mom everyday and she has assured me that the Lord only gives us what we can handle, so I am hoping the Lord knows if I can handle this or not. :) I really just hope and pray that all will fall into place quickly so we can be where we need to be and ready when Jackson decides to make his appearance. Thank you so much Kristin and Tenille for your comments and prayers. And to my wonderful mother who has been with me the whole way. I am truly grateful for your concerns and care. I will definitely keep you updated.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Wow! Why South Carolina? My prayers are with you too. Emily was 3 weeks old when we moved to South Dakota. Then Lauren was 1 week old when we moved to Ohio. Just try to take things one day at a time. Do your best to stay close to the spirit and let it guide you. Read your scriptures, say your prayers......you know what to do.

Tenille said...

Holly your mom is so right- Heavenly Father will only give you what you can handle. There will be allot on your shoulders in the upcoming month but I know you will do great. Your going to be a mommy soon and that joy will override all of the sorrow in your life right now! Best of luck in the weeks to come... as always, your in my prayers!

Kristin Riedel said...

I'll echo what Susan and Tenille have said. Don't underestimate your spiritual or emotional strength!

Trina said...

Hi Holly,
I'm Tenille and Kristin's older sister. I'm a blog hopper and noticed your post. My husband has been in the Army for the last 7 1/2 years. I know your frustration with the Army. My husband will ETS in April, so I can relate to the stress. The Lord will bless you. Hang in there. Your in my prayers.