Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The ever changing Jackson.

This is my sweet little boy who usually wants to help and is so good at helping.
Lately he has turned into this emotional little thing that gets his feelings hurt so easily and cries at the drop of a hat. I am not sure what is going on. For instance today, he put in a Thomas movie and I was skipping the previews to get to the movie and he just pouted up his bottom lip and tears started welling up in his eyes and almost instantly screamed "NO". I didn't understand. I thought he wanted to watch the movie. "why do they put previews on kids movies anyway?" I had to cuddle him for a good 5 minutes and rewind it to the silly previews so he would calm down.
I have never experienced this before so it is new to me on how to handle it. He is mostly a very happy boy, but these moments are so hard. I guess I will just do my best and by the time I figure it out a new stage will come around. :)

No comments: