Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Some pictures.





This is about all I can upload right now. Jackson is getting so big already. He is so alert and awake almost all day and is sleeping about 4-5 hours a night. He is such a good baby. Doesn't fuss except when he is hungry and we are taking too long to make his bottle. :) He got to meet some of his relatives on his daddy's side last wednesday. He has a cousin that is 3 months older than him. They were really cute together. She couldn't stop eating his hand and he didn't mind one bit. I was thrilled to finally meet Richards family as well. It was a wonderful visit and I can't wait to see them again. As soon as we get the internet I will post more pictures.

1 comment:

Kristin Riedel said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow. Our oldest just turned 10 today. Life really does go by fast and I'm glad that I'm constantly reminded of that. Try as hard as you possibly can to keep the joy that you fell with Jackson for as long as you can. Always adore him!