Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Our first Christmas!!






Christmas this year was a little different. On monday the moving company came and packed up our house to ship to South Carolina. With nothing but an air mattress to sleep on and the clothes we will be needing to travel our house is completely empty. Christmas was going to be non-existent this year but then a couple of our friends invited us over for dinner and games. Our wonderful friends Lesley and James Bender allowed us to hang out and enjoy the comfort of turkey dinner and games and tv. Sad I know but we have been without a tv or any of our possessions for 4 days and it seems we run out of things to do. It was nice to relax and sit on a couch. :) Jackson was a perfect angel. He is growing into his own personality. We dressed him in some jeans (which he still needs to grow in to) but he was so cute. He slept most of the day but what can we expect from a week old baby.
Today is also Richard's birthday. Any of you keeping track, December is the most busiest month of our lives. Sadly we weren't really able to get away or celebrate his birthday this year so hopefully next year or even in the next months or so we can have a night of our own. I am so grateful for Richard. He is a wonderful man and a great father. He tries to be so involved in Jackson's every moment. Even the times when it is time to feed him, daddy is right there with us lending his support. He is gentle and loving. He is kind and compassionate. He is very calm and collected. He is definitely the mellow one in this relationship. He doesn't let me talk badly about myself and always tells me how much he loves me. He has a way of calming me down during the times when I am at my whits end or ready to cry. He is very involved in his family and does his best to keep in touch. I am so honored to be his wife. He has taught me so much and I look forward to a lifetime of birthdays with him. I love you Richard!!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Congratulations!! He is just beautiful.