Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just an update!!


It's been a while since we posted. Not a whole lot is going on. It does seem like time is moving slow though. It's probably because in 5 days we are moving to our own place. We get to decorate and buy furniture and basically get everything you need for a home. Since we don't have anything, this could be stressful and fun. We get to shop!!!!! Believe it or not Richard likes to shop maybe more than me. I finally start working in 2 weeks. YAY! Lastly my youngest brother Jon is moving to Alaska on the 26th to live with us and help us out. I think Richard is more excited than me. Other than my mom he hasn't met anyone in my family. I really think they will get along very well. Oh and finally CSI: Las Vegas is finally back on. Stupid writers strike. But at least it's back.

No comments: