Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Heavy Heart

Oh wow it's a beautiful day. The sun is shining and there is a light breeze, Spring is in the air. I love it. I can't help but have a heavy heart though. We have had some things happen in our family that I will not go into detail about but I do ask all of you for our prayers. The Lord has blessed me with a heart that breaks fairly easy because of all the love I feel for my friends and family. I pray that it will mend soon. Richard again shined magnificantly through it all. He is such a calm wave in this crazy mixed up world. His kind words and loving arms always make me melt. He is my rock and I am so grateful the Lord blessed me with this wonderful man. We will get through anything together. That is all for now. Have a wonderful spring day.

No comments: