Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been. Since the last post we have had many blessings in our lives. The best and most stressful/wonderful one was on June 27th we had our first doctors appointment and it went very well. It being the first appointment makes it the longest, so I did my vital signs, peed in the cup, got weighed, yada yada yada, then waited for my ultrasound. We went into the room and I laid down on the bed. The tech immediately found the baby and it was a very strong heartbeat 178. We were happy. I don't care how many babies I have, hearing the heartbeat just makes it real and wonderful. We were done, or so we thought. The tech moved the wand instead of picking it up and another baby popped up! AHHHHH!!!!!!!, I couldn't help but laugh. (see on 3 different occasions I had had twin dreams before this appt) This was not as big as a surprise as some would thought it should have been. I cried a little but mostly just laughed even into the lab for blood work and into see Dr. Judd. I think it was a nervous laughter. We immediately alerted the family and after they all knew I put it on facebook, or course a gazillion responses came in making me feel loved. We are still trying to wrap our heads around it. The following week was me walking around like a zombie but also being stressed. We are not financially set for twins. I have to buy everything again, even though I have enough for one baby, we are having two babies. It didn't really sink in until about last week when I woke up in extreme mouth pain and couldn't sleep, so I just pleaded with Heavenly Father which then turned into me crying that I was not a suitable mother for twins and why me? Almost immediately Madison woke up, so I went to her room and just snuggled her and got my answer. Heavenly Father believes in me enough to care for these two precious spirits and he doesn't give you anything you can't handle, so I know I will be okay. It was my first breakdown but he quickly took it away and I am truly grateful for a knowing Heavenly Father who loves me. About ten days ago, some friends of ours were given another car, so they sold us their old one. Its the not greatest car but it is a blessing. We are able to work more and not have to spend money on the bus. They are very sweet friends that we will be indebted to. As for our everyday life, we are just working and playing. We go to the pool about 3 times a week. It really makes Jackson smile. The weather has been absolutely ridiculous this summer. 90's to 100's everyday. It is a killer. I am just praying that fall gets here soon. On the 16th we went to the school to figure some things out and finally Richard is RESIDENT! It is a miracle. We have been trying forever and finally it happened. Another blessing. As you can see we are doing well. The kids are growing and getting so smart. Richard started hosting this week and already loves it. He will be making an hourly wage which in the long run will help us set up a budget. I am glad he is happy.

1 comment:

The Southwicks said...

SOO excited for you guys! I LOVE Dr. Judd...Good luck with everything!