Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

ALASKA 2010

So we have decided to send Richard to Alaska for one more summer. Things have not moved as quickly as we planned and we need this money that he will make. I know what you all are thinking, I must be crazy but the Olive Garden isn't cutting it, we need something better. So for one more summer Richard is gonna go up to AK and work on the train. It will help us get ahead and hopefully by the time he gets back there will be some advancement for me at the OG and we won't have to worry about money so much. I am hoping for a managment position at the OG by next christmas. If it is the right thing for us, then the Lord will make it happen. As for now, I will be husbandless and lonely just like last year. You do what you got to do.

1 comment:

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

wow, good luck with that. you are much braver than i am!