Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

BABY SHOWER!!!

Yay for surprises!! On wednesday some friends of mine threw me a surprise baby shower. I was under the impression I was meeting two friends for dinner that I haven't seen in a few weeks, so when I showed up at the restaurant and saw 8 friends I got really excited and of course started crying. Fallon, Jenn, Jen, Kara, Anika, Alex, Tammie Jo and Katie made my night. They had the table decorated and even had a tiara for me to wear (of course it was blue though). Richard had known all along and kept it a secret for weeks. I was so proud of him. We had great food, and desserts and they had a table full of gifts for us. I was certainly surprised and extremely grateful. God bless my wonderful friends.

This is a diaper cake made by my friend Aly. Very cute and creative. It was loaded with diapers, socks, onsies, bibs and hats.

This car seat wasn't actually part of the shower, we just bought this today. I wanted to be prepared.


Just some of the clothes we received. I am so excited to dress Jackson up in these outfits.


This is everything we received. From pacifiers to a diaper genie to monitors and a bunch of clothes. They sure helped us out a lot.

3 comments:

Kristin Riedel said...

That's awesome that the threw you a surprise shower. When is your due date?

Paxton said...

I am so excited for you. I wish you weren't so far away. I love little boys, you will really enjoy him!

Naomi said...

I have the same car seat as you. We love it. Motherhood is pretty cool, I know you'll enjoy it. Just be prepared for the sleep deprivation.